lördag 20 april 2013

Fragrance(s) of the week (16) 2013 - Perfumed thoughts...

Photo: Mr Parfumista (c)
Spring ha finally arrived but the mood for springfragrances has not yet appeared even if I tried with the soooo spring-/summerlike Eau de Ciel by Annick Goutal earlier this week. Overall I still want heavier and darker stuff such as my new lemming Le Parfum Couture Denis Durand for M.Micallef. I'm glad to have, even if late, tested something from the house of M.Micallef. It has not gotten around to testing them earlier, maybe because there is such a large range of perfumes that I havn't know where to start. My first experience is so promising that I'll definitly test more from M.Micallef.

Another just great one which is very suitable for the season even if floriental in style is Saffron Rose from Grossmith. Definitly the best one I have tried from the house so far, but I'll have of course not tried them all.

Fearing the coming regulations and realizing I have not much of  Guerlain Shalimar I just had to order some more this week. Despite reformulated several times during the decades, I like the formulas now avaible and I dare not take the risk not having enough of this classic if it will be deeply affected from the coming regulations.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.