- From now on I will start to write my new reviews in swe(english). Not writing in my native language will of course cause that I miss many words and nuances but on the other hand, there is no huge population of eager perfumistas here in Sweden. Speaking of that see Sigruns post on this topic at Fragrancefanatic
- The transition to Parfumista International will implemented little by little during 2012. As I already have almost a plethora of prewritten, scheduled reviews for this year in swedish, most of them will be summeraized in the end of the swedish version and sometimes I will translate the whole post. As time is limited sometimes posts written only in swedish will sneak in between.
- My ambition is also to translate some of the most popular reviews of 2011, but at present that has lower priority. But check now and then, you never know when I'm in mood for this historical updates.
- I will post in the blog to notice when such a historical update is published.
- I hope I will cope with this translating project during 2012. In spring 2011 I started translating but tired as it took too long.
söndag 22 januari 2012
Parfumista goes International