onsdag 18 maj 2011

Briefly - Calamity J. (Juliette Has A Gun)

Impressions from a day testing Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun.

- Light tobacco in a dark, dusky room.

- Although tobacco is not included according to the ingredient list. The notes is orrisroot, patchouli, amber and musk interpreted by ambroxan. I guess it is the clean patchouli in combination with ambrox that gives the appearance of tobacco.

- The fragrance don't give any distinct impression, it is fleeting and escapes all the time.

- Said to be a masculine fragrance designed for women and this intention has succeeded.

A fragrance that creates expectations that it not really live up to. We'll see if I change my mind when I'm using up the rest of the sample. I think maybe I applied too little, there is still something that I like in Calamity J., something vaguely interesting ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.